Mom Warns Parents After Her Baby Is BURNED By Something Everyone Has In Their Garden.

As a parent,  you would do anything to protect your child. So can you imagine how you would feel if YOU were the one to accidentally cause them tremendous pain?

This gorgeous 9-month-old baby has suffered second-degree burns from hot water in a garden hose, and now his mom is doing everything to warn other parents.

“I thought he was crying because he was mad, because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn’t think that it was burning him,” mom says.

It makes me so sad to look at this picture, because what started out as a little bit of fun, quickly turned into a horrific scene. I can only imagine how she felt afterward.

“It’s heartbreaking. It is. It sucks. All of it was peeling. He had blisters all over the right side,” she told ABC 15 News.

“I thought he was crying because he was mad because he hates when he gets sprayed in the face. I didn’t think that it was burning him,” she said.

She had no idea that hot water could even come out of her hose.

Capt. Larry Subervi, a Phoenix firefighter,  said that outside temperatures of 115 degrees heat water sitting in a hose in the sun to up to 150 degrees.

“So at those temperatures, something as short as a 10 or 30-second exposure can result in a second-degree burn,”

Her son is expected to fully recover, she hopes this never has to happen to another child.

“Just be careful,” she warns. “Just touch it (the water) before you spray, before you let your kids near it.”

WATCH THE NEWS REPORT HERE:

Warn other parents by SHARING this post on Facebook.

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section, we would love to hear from you.

Credits: Dailymail | Auntyacid


Sponsored