The truth of things is that there is a very real chance Donald Trump will soon be president. For many of us, it is a scary reality. Before we go ahead and vote for the guy, though, let’s take a moment to remember some of his best moments. Over the years, this man has said some pretty outrageous and, yes, dumb things. While there are MANY to choose from, here are just 20 of them.
1. “IF IVANKA WEREN’T MY DAUGHTER, PERHAPS I’D BE DATING HER.” – THE VIEW, 2006
Um… okay. Making this kind of comment about your own daughter is ridiculous. It’s really not the nicest thing in the world… Poor Ivanka.
2. “BLACK GUYS COUNTING MY MONEY! I HATE IT. THE ONLY KIND OF PEOPLE I WANT COUNTING MY MONEY ARE LITTLE SHORT GUYS THAT WEAR YARMULKES EVERY DAY.” –TRUMPED!: THE INSIDE STORY OF THE REAL DONALD TRUMP
This is the kind of statement that you really cannot take back. After all, there is nothing worse than saying racist things. Nope.
3. “I THINK THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND OTHER CANDIDATES IS THAT I’M MORE HONEST AND MY WOMEN ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL.” – NEW YORK TIMES, 1999
Well, this is so NOT the way to win votes now is it? He always loves to make comments about women and frankly, it’s weird.
4. “ARIANA HUFFINGTON IS UNATTRACTIVE, BOTH INSIDE AND OUT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY HER FORMER HUSBAND LEFT HER FOR A MAN – HE MADE A GOOD DECISION.” – TWITTER
Excuse me? It is NEVER okay to make comments about someone’s personal life. This is one of the lowest comments a person can make.
5. “OUR GREAT AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT HASN’T EXACTLY HAD A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE THUGS WHO ARE SO HAPPILY AND OPENLY DESTROYING BALTIMORE.” – TWITTER
Wow. Just wow. There are no words for the message that this comment sends out. When will he learn that this is not okay?